Lessons of Obedience (Part II of Obedience is Better)
Pastor Ramona Brown Message Notes
Feb. 10, 2019
Definition of Obedience in the Bible
The general concept of obedience both in the Old and
2 Chronicles 7:11 - 16
"When Solomon had finished the temple of the Lord and the royal palace, and had succeeded in carrying out all he had in mind to do in the temple of the Lord and in
Below is a Chart to Show some of the Research that describes what is and has shaped these five generations.
The Force of Love to All Generations
1 Cor. 13 - 1 Cor. 13:13 “And now these three
Join us once a month for NBCW Talk! The purpose is to share relevant topics with our congregation regarding how we as believers should understand, respond and
6-Ways to Maintain Integrity
II Corinthians 4:2 "We refuse to wear masks and play games. We don't maneuver or manipulate behind-the-scenes. And don't twist God's word to suit ourselves rather we
4 Keys To Increasing Greater Power and Receiving Life Changing Promises!
These are the 4-Doors:
Door # 1 is the Door of Salvation,
Door # 2 is the Door of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Door # 3
1. Understand what God's will is in the situation.
2. Consider the cost of what we must do in the situation.
3. Commit to the process of what it will cost you in the situation.
1. The Fathers Love is shown in sending His Son John 3:16 - the source of the Son by the Father and His love. God's love shines brighter.
2. In the way He reveals Himself to us. John 12:45 we
Our theme for the month of May 2018 has been “Resetting the Vision – Moving Forward” scripture references Habakkuk 2:2 – 3 KJV and Philippians 3:12 – 14 NIV
As we close this month’s